.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Geronimo

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Chess Game

Well not much to blog about so I will tell one on me. My grand son who is 23 now has played chess with me for years. Now he has become a smart alec and beat me when I didn't intend for him to..Shall I try to Improve my game or just quit playing..The score would be about 20 to 1 except for the last game..I suspected he had been practicing a lot when the game before last ended in a draw..Maybe at 77 I had better hang it up..nahhh

4 Comments:

  • Well, you could try playing chess on Yahoo for a bit of practise.

    Visit my blog:

    http://20thcenturyhistorian.blogspot.com/

    To read about the best of the web.

    By Blogger Matthew, at March 12, 2006 7:36 AM  

  • I think you should keep playing chess. One of my favorite games, it forces you to think. If you have to lose, could it be any better than to lose to your grandson?

    By Blogger Joan, at March 12, 2006 9:59 AM  

  • I look forward to the day my children (or grandchildren, God willing) will beat em in Chess.

    Of course, that will mean no more Mr. Nice Guy. The kid gloves come off.

    By Blogger EdMcGon, at March 14, 2006 8:16 AM  

  • Actually, many games force you to think. I would hardly say Chess is one of a few.

    By Blogger Matthew, at March 18, 2006 6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home