.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Geronimo

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Supreme Court

I'm going to make this a short one because I am aware of only the decisions that have made the media coverage, but it seems to me that the court has completely lost their way in regard to the things they are supposed to rule on..Instead of interpreting the constitution of the United States, they are using statutes from god knows where to render their decisions..How in the world can a stretch be made to cover these Non-uniformed militant muslim thugs with the Geneva convention articles is beyond me..I guess next they will say they are covered by the articles of war(that might be ok)..Oh well when you are huge toad frogs in a small pond I guess you can do anything that strikes your fancy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home