.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Geronimo

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Disorganized Government

If you had been watching c-Span yesterday, you would have seen a govt that is paralyzed when it comes to dealing with the millions of illegal folks that have invaded our country..Yes, I said invaded: you can call it what you want, but what I saw was thousands of illegals on the streets not doing any of the jobs that americans won't do. I also see that Bush is going to meet with Vincente Fox and I guess it's because he needs some advise on how to deal with the illegal invasion..I'm he can get plenty of that from the Mexican President..There will be no real changes in policy because the congress has no guts to go against the corporate community for fear that they won't get all t;he money they provide for their war chests for re-election..If we forced the congress to run on their congressional records instead of how well they can pontificate in their speaches, things would be a lot different...

2 Comments:

  • I think you are right Howard. I run a corporation for several years-my own but it was still a corporation. I run the sumbitch by the books and one of the books called for me not only to get two forms of ID--one a picture ID-for every employee but to keep a copy on file. I did that and went one step beyond and had my CPA verify the SSAN. If everyone in business did that and refused to hire illegals than no jobs would create a mass immigration south.

    I have no problems with legal immigrants and have employed some over the years. Usually they were good workers. But I have no use for illegals --especially the ones who are sapping our social systems.

    By Blogger GUYK, at April 01, 2006 4:43 PM  

  • If President Bush gives these illegal aliens amnesty, that will be a slap in the face of every legal immigrant in this country.

    We need to make it too costly for American companys to hire illegals. Triple the fines and enforce them!

    By Blogger sandy, at April 01, 2006 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home