.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Geronimo

Sunday, October 30, 2005

EU internet

The European union has threatened to start it's own internet and I say let them. They deserve the oportunity to endure the Dial-ups, the disconnects, the blue screens, the blackscreens,check discs, program not responding, low memory,screen freezes,please wait, dropped connection.to say nothing of viruses, bugs,trojans, that I have endured for the last 15 yrs..After building 4 computers i have finally arrived with high-speed road runer..and another obsolete computer and I'm planning on another one that will be obsolete almost as soon as I get it completed..I don't see any end to it as I am getting vibes that the PC is on the way out and everything will mutate to the phone WHAT???

1 Comments:

  • Its own Internet hey. I'm curious, as to the whole concept. For example, since when has America had its own Internet?

    The Internet is a global network and that is that. It is not Americas or Europes.

    How rather silly, do you think these fellows actually understand networking?

    By Blogger Matthew, at February 17, 2006 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home