.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Geronimo

Friday, June 10, 2005

Lawn mower pollution

Congress is thinking about putting polution devices on small engines..I can just see it all now..You must take all your small engines in every year to be sure the smog devices are working..inspection at 25 dollars each..state tax, city tax, more record management etc. Can you just imagine the cahous all this will cause not to mention the cost of all this added requirement..Please just hurry and get polution free engines burning polution free fuel and stop temporary fixesI can't even imagine what this wild idea will wind up costing Joe public..

1 Comments:

  • On the other hand...

    In a republican freemarket world (smiling widely because I is one) the smart money is going into cement and green paint.

    Personally, I intend to play the ripple effect and invest in 'Home Despot' (pun intended, but the result wasn't too good - I'll keep the day job). However, you do get to cover a 'broader band' with your investment dollar. Hey, it's not for nothing that Florida is known as "the Plywood State".

    Actually there are good effects (other than profit) to be had from cementing over the yard and painting it green. It'll make more room around the 'o hacienda to park my SUV. And with all the money that'll be rolling from my investments, maybe I'll buy a few more!

    I can only look forward the joy on the Silly Goose's Face when I say, "Honey, For our anniversary this year... I bought you a bright red Hummer H3 and parked in the corner where the rose bush used to be."

    Remember - cement is O.K. in the yard...

    But, NO PORTLAND CEMENT IN MY SWAMP. We've already got hard water!

    Kermit the Green

    By Blogger Kermit, at June 12, 2005 5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home