.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Geronimo

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Self preservation

I went to the grand opening of a new sports store in our area..There I saw the best layout of new guns that I didn't even know existed..Keep in mind that I haven't handled anything but a deer rifle and a shotgun for nigh unto 55 yrs..I chose one of those nine mm beauties that just fit my big ole hand perfectly and decided then and there that I needed it..so now I am going to go to a carry permit school and renew my acquintance with a pistol..the last one I fired was a colt 45 automatic and I couldn't hit the side of a barn with it..But I live in Houston and every day there is a home invasion by thugs..most always someone is killed and I want that someone not to be me..It's almost unbelievable how bold the criminals have become..they follow old folks like me home and attack you in the drive way..I just want to make it a little harder for them. I promise they won't suffer!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home