.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Geronimo

Friday, May 20, 2005

Open borders

Vincente Fox said he would like to see an open border to the United States and that's what it would be..No US citizens allowed into Mexico except tourists with handfuls of money to drop in the till..Mexico is not really friendly to the US..there have been numerous instances of illegals committing crimes in the us and then fleeing across the border where they have safe harbor..It looks to me like we already have an open border if my eyes are not deceiving me on the television..Strange though, I don't see anyone going south..I also know that many jobs are being taken by these illegals that result in displacing citizens who cannot live on the meager pay that illegals receive..SO I dont want to hear that the only jobs they are getting are those that Americans won't do..The Queen is not amused!!!!

3 Comments:

  • Howard, I like the way you think.

    By Blogger Joan, at May 21, 2005 8:00 PM  

  • The govt is saying it may have it's ducks in a row in 8 to 10 yrs. How many more illegals can come over during that time? MILLIONS!!!

    By Blogger Howard, at May 23, 2005 4:50 PM  

  • I say we call it an Invasion by a hostile enemy(Mexican Citizens)forces and declare war! We can march on their Capital and capture Vincente Fox. Hell, if we take over, it wont be long til Mexico is self sufficient and there's no need to come North for jobs.

    By Blogger sandy, at June 01, 2005 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home