.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Geronimo

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The cost of Freedom

Well I feel a little better after that last post and I have had my cake and ice cream..But I still don't know how anyone could sit on their hands in a great country such as ours and not realize that te cost of freedom is laying all over the world today underneath white crosses..I guess it just doesn't register that as we go about our daily routine without the enemy knocking down our doors(tell that to the 9\11 folks) It always happens the same way: we sit idle as the anti freedom forces build up and finally threaten our very doors. Then people wake up and wonder why we didn't see this coming and stop it's advaance before it got out of hand..We are almost in that shape now with the majority of our folks wanting to leave Iraq and allow the middle east to really explode..and what about the 5th column in this country? Have we all forgot?

1 Comments:

  • Not all. One of my goals in life is to go to Guadalcanal, rent a small boat and put a wreath over the Heavy Cruiser Atlanta, which is the Tomb of my Father, whom I never met.

    By Blogger Kermit, at June 25, 2005 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home