.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Geronimo

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Bad Behavior

I have been a democrat forever. Why? Well frankly i'm beginning to wonder this as I hear members of my party say things that are almost treasonal..I should think that all of congress could find something other than the war in Iraq to use as a political football..Senator(and I use that word loosely) Durbin should no longer be a member of congress since he likes to aid and abet the arab street at the expense of our troops and other factions in Iraq..It is preposterous that anyone would not realize that such statements that he made would result in encouraging the enemy and prolonging the effort put forth to defeat terrorism. Im not just expressing disapproval of such actions; I'm flaming red-hot mad....

1 Comments:

  • I don't think this can be said gently. What Little Dickie Durbin said was (especially in time of war) treasonous.

    I come from a long line of Democrats, including elected State Politicos and Several US Senators.

    The last real, progressive Democrat that embraced the the ideals for which The Party Stood was Harry Truman. I voted for JFK because I was young and hopeful. There were some years in there that I didn't vote (for which I am ashamed) because there was no one running for the presidency that I could support.

    That was about the time that I realized that the Democratic Party had been hijacked, and admitted tha I was a Republican.

    And now there is ...

    Peace in my Bog

    By Blogger Kermit, at June 25, 2005 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home