.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Geronimo

Sunday, August 07, 2005

If,If,If

I'm sitting here this morning thinking about Pearl harbor, The A-bomb, and 9\11..It comes to mind if there had been no pearl harbor, Hitler and his cronies may have indeed conquered the world..And now The Militant muslims may have done so too if only they would not have attacked the American Eagle..And I can't see for the life of me why the American people are growing so complacent in the middle of this conflict..Are we becoming so anti Military that that we are no longer willing to fight for the freedom we have and are willing to allow our very shores to be invaded by multitudes of folks who intend to do us harm while we bend our laws to protect them while they flaunt our laws and religious freedom...Wake up folks! There has to be a limit of nicey nicey..

1 Comments:

  • I don't think we are anti-military, just anti-Bush. LIES, LIES, LIES. My husband has been over there 3 times and he is in The National Guard. I certainly support our troops but I don't support the lies that were told to get us into it. I say let Rice do her job and figure out a way to bring our troops home before any more get killed.

    By Blogger Joan, at August 10, 2005 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home