.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Geronimo

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Pet Peeve

I have a long running pet peeve and I'm sure many more of you have the same one..REBATES!!I am fed up to here with those pesky things..Not only are they a nuisance, but many times you don't get one back because of some trumped up excuse. Wrong date Time limit expired No such company all kinds of lamebrain excusses..I've just about decided to avoid buying any thing that mentions a rebate..I know I may be limited on what I can buy, but It has to stop somewhere..Join me if you care to...

1 Comments:

  • I'm with you on this too. In fact I stopped my buying habits a few years back. Save the receipt, have the UPC code, and send us your first born. And I say save your time and save your stamp and to heck with the rebate you won't get anyway.

    By Blogger Joan, at March 28, 2005 4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home