.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Geronimo

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Oh!!Canada

Is it true? The news that Canada will give three shots of heroin a day to addicts..Supposedly to reduce the crime related to junkies trying to obtain money or heroin on their own..If there is any truth in that,We have have a large contingent of like affected persons in USA that might want to migrate up your way..Hence you might want to pay closer attention to your border instead lf leaving it wide open to all comers ; almost..

1 Comments:

  • Right On Howard! I couldn't have said it better. The same goes for all our borders.
    I would love to see all the druggies move to Canada. I've seen how drugs affect the whole family. A friend of mine has two sons on drugs. Well only one son is on drugs now since one overdosed and died.
    There is so much money tied into the drug market that I don't foresee us ever winning the so called "War on Drugs."
    We should either make it legal and take out the profit or make it a capital crime to sell drugs. I know that sounds radical but that's me.

    By Blogger sandy, at March 10, 2005 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home